Books written – Nine books have beenpublished
(Seven in Bangla, Two in Assamese)
- Bihar Nari Shamaj Sangram, published by Radical Impression of Kolkata -2008.
- Ardha Akaasher Sangra, published by Bina Library, Panbazar-2005
- Narir Prithibi Narir Sangram, published by Radical Impression of Kolkata-2011
- Samlap, published by Grantha Mitro, Kolkata-2012
- Mukha Mukhi, published by Vicky Publishers, Guwahati-2009
- Manipurer Meyera Sangram Ghare Baire, published by Setu Prakasani, Kolkata-2014.
- Dainy Hatyar Utsa Sandhane, published by Setu Prakasani, Kolkata – 2016.
- Nadir Naam Nirupama, a biography of Ms. Nirupama Borgohain, published by Setu Prakasani, Kolkata – January, 2017.
Monika Baruah Memorial Award – 2012
Special Experience –
- Special Reporter in South Bihar for a National Bangla Daily ‘SAMBAD PRATIDIN’ (1993-1995).
- Special feature published in ‘SANANDA’, ‘ANANDA BAZAR’, Saptahik Bartaman.
- Took special interviews of Arundhoti Roy, Tasleema Nasreen, Nabonita Devsen, Mamoni Roysom Goswami.
Field of Interests-
Gender studies and Socio-Political analysis of unprivileged section of people.
Area of Research –
Jharkhand, Manipur, Tea workers of Assam, Meghalaya.
- Participants in Talk Shows for T.V. channel.
- Deliver special lecture, in various universities (Dibrugarh University – 2008, Kokrajhar University – 2015).
- Youth Motivator for various institution and organizations.
- Editing (as a Chief Editor for a monthly magazine ‘Rowani’ 2013-2015).