- Associate Editor- Sampratik Samayiki (a monthly literary magazine)
- Written, Directed and Produced various dramas all over Assam.
- List of publication, highliting major, award winning, translated, filmed, etc titles:
a) Poetry- Duh Xahoxor Xomoy(1983), Puwa Godhulir Beli(1992), Kotha Malikar Gondho(1997), Bonoriya Ghanh(2006), Meghamalar Bhraman(2013)
b) Drama- “Kola Ghorar Ronga Jon” (translated)
c) Publisher- Of a book on Film criticism; Axomiya Cholochitrar Cha-Pohor, which won Swarna Kamal Award in 2002.
- Award and Honours received:
Swarna Kamal in 2002, Call of the Brahmaputra in 2003, Krantikal Award 2015
Well known Translated dramas into Assamese that have been staged and the noted of them are:
- – Chandra Chor (Charandas Chor by Habib Tanbir)
- –Chakravehu ( Chakravyuh by Ratan Thiyam)
- –Nathawati anathawat (Nathawati anathawat by Sawli Mitra)
- – Okolxoriya Ejoni ( A Women Alone by Dario fo)
- –Kola Ghora Ronga Jun (Blood Wedding by Fedrico G Lorca)
** Chalachitrar Cha Pohor received the Swarna Kamal in National Film Awards in 2002